By looking at your resume and your emails, I could tell that you are desperately seeking a job. I can understand your situation. This is the piece of advice I have to offer:
- Work on your resume - it is not telling much regarding why someone should hire you
- Show what you could do for a company
- Dont show your desperation
- Rather than applying for each and every job, identify few jobs for which you are a good fit
- Pursue those hard. You may have contacted other people like you contacted me. Be professional and fair. Someone, who doesn't know you, will not recommend you unless they see something good coming out of it for their company
- Work with recruiters in your area. Talk to them in person and share how good you are. They are probably the best bet for you.
- Continuously learn from this process and keep improving.
Hope this helps.
--- On Fri, 6/18/10, John Doe via LinkedIn
John Doe has sent you a message.
Subject: Regarding Position in company_name
I have sent you my resume in my previous email.Please HELP me to get any suitable position in the company.
I sincerely hope to receive your guidance and recommendation for employment.
Best regards always,
© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation
BTW, I generally ignore connection requests from people I dont know or dont want to know.